Having a group text is a very beneficial feature as it allows people to communicate with multiple people at the same place. You can very easily create a group text on your iPhone and add different people to the group chat however, the main issue arises when people need to remove someone from the said group as there are many people who are not familiar with the process that you need to follow when they want to remove someone from a group chat.
Here, in the tutorial, you are going to learn the simple process that will tell you how to remove someone from goup text so, it is beneficial for you to read all the necessary instructions provided in the tutorial carefully and follow them without any mistakes.
Can You take out Someone from a Group text on iPhone?
If you are wondering whether your iPhone allows you to remove someone from the group text then, let me tell you that yes, you can very easily remove a person from the group text that you have created or a part of the same. However, in order to remove someone from group text, you need to note down these important pointers that we are giving here as you will not be able to remove people from the group in the cases that we are giving here.
- The person needs to be using the iMessage application if you want to remove someone from the group.
- You also need a minimum of three people in the group chat if you want to remove someone from the group.
- Usage of a non-apple operating system will not allow you to remove the person from the group chat.
What are the steps to remove a person from a Group chat?
If you have eradicated all the situations that we have given above then, you can simply use the steps and the commands that we are giving here when you want to remove any person from a group chat that you are a part of.
- You need to open the iMessage application on your mobile phone if you want to remove someone from the group chat.
- Open the same group from where you need to tap the icons that are present on the top of the screen.
- Now, choose the ‘i’ icon as this will open the list of participants in the group and tap on the person that you want to remove.
- Now, you need to swipe left the contact and you will be able to see the Remove option.
- Press the same and a pop-up notification will appear on the screen. Confirm that you want to remove the person from the group and you will see that the person you want to be removed has been removed from the group.
I am sure that you have now understood the steps that you need to follow when you want to know how to remove someone from a group text on iPhone. Simply use these instructions when you want to remove any person from a group chat.