Disneyland Paris is a must-visit when you’re in Europe. This Disney park has so much to offer that it’s almost impossible to fit everything into one day, but here are some tips for how best to experience Disneyland Paris:
Do You Know Disney’s Magic Kingdom?
The Magic Kingdom is the biggest and most popular theme park in all of Disney World. It’s a place where you can experience the magic of Disneyland Paris, with its classic attractions and shows.
The Magic Kingdom features two major lands: Fantasyland (which has been home to Mickey Mouse since it opened in 1971) and Tomorrowland (which opened in 1987). The rest of the park includes several lands such as Adventureland, Liberty Square, and Frontierland; these four areas are connected by bridges over Splash Mountain River Run attraction which takes you through three different settings: a jungle-like area with waterfalls, an African savannah full of animals and birds flying overhead or even underfoot like elephants running around on their hind legs.
Disneyland Paris- the Disneys’ First Touring Park
Disneyland Paris is the first Disney park in Europe, and it was opened in 1992. It’s located in the French town of Paris and is owned by Disneyland Paris Corporation. The park has a total of 12 rides and attractions that appeal to all ages including:
What’s the Best Way to Experience Disneyland Paris?
The best way to experience Disneyland Paris is by visiting during any of the park’s three main seasons:
- Summer (June–September)
- Fall (October–December)
- Winter (January–April).
How to Get to Disneyland Paris
For those who are coming to Disneyland Paris by plane, there are three main ways of getting here:
- By car. To get to Disney Village and Studios from Paris’ Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), you can use the M6 motorway, which is toll-free and open 24 hours a day. It will take about an hour and a half on average, but if your flight gets in early or late, this route may take longer than expected. The most direct route is via exit 26; however, this also means passing through some of France’s most famous cities—such as Versailles—so it may not be worth taking this option unless you’re planning on seeing some sights along the way.
- By train/bus combination ticket purchased at station shops before leaving the home base city (e.g., Paris). These tickets allow unlimited travel within zones 1-4 for one day each week during peak times (8 am-9 pm Monday through Friday), plus Saturdays from 10 am until 8 pm; Sundays from 11 am until 6 pm; bank holidays between April 1st & September 30th inclusive.
What’s the Best Time to Visit Disneyland Paris?
Disneyland Paris has a long history, and it’s been around for almost 60 years. The park has changed over time, but there are some things that have remained constant throughout its existence.
- Spring and summer are the best times to visit Disneyland Paris because they’re generally less crowded than other seasons. If you’re looking for a more relaxed atmosphere with fewer crowds and lower prices, then this is your best bet.
- Fall offers excellent weather conditions: warm temperatures with lots of sunshine make this the ideal season to enjoy all that Disney has to offer—from rides like Pirates of the Caribbean to shows like Fantasmic. But if you want something more intimate or even just more family-friendly (and don’t mind crowds), then spring or fall work just as well.
What are the Must-Do Attractions at Disneyland Paris?
There are six different sections in which you can experience the magic of Disneyland Paris:
- Main Street USA
- Western Town
- Fantasyland (including Cinderella’s Castle)
- Frontierland (including Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain)
- New Orleans Square (including Pirates of the Caribbean and The Haunted Mansion)
- Tomorrowland In addition to these two main areas, there are also rides and attractions throughout this section as well. This includes Space Mountain, Mission To Mars, Star Tours, and Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters among others. As well as rides and attractions there are several restaurants available within the park such as Pizzeria Uno located at Main Street USA or Luigi’s Flying Tires located at Western Town where guests can enjoy delicious pizza while watching their favorite cartoon characters come alive on screen. There are also shops where you can buy anything from souvenirs like Mickey Mouse ears headbands pins etc.; clothing t-shirts; hats baseball caps; glasses sunglasses watches jewelry rings necklaces earrings bracelets shoe sandals boots wallets purses backpacks bags.
Which of the Twice-Weekly Shows at Disneyland Paris is Worth Seeing?
If you’re looking for a good time, the parades are worth checking out. The ones at Disneyland Paris are fun for kids and adults alike. You can even see them with your friends or family members. The parades include characters from Walt Disney Studios films, like Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
The most popular parade is called “Stars on Parade.” This show includes floats that feature famous people like Bono (U2) or Beyoncé Knowles’ Blue Ivy Carter (daughter). It also features performances from different musical groups such as Britney Spears’ group Blackout Dolls or Katy Perry’s California Gurls during halftime of soccer games at Euro Disney Resort Paris.
Are There Rides and Attractions for Kids at Disneyland Paris?
Disneyland Paris has a number of rides and attractions for children, from the youngest to the oldest. Some rides are suitable for younger children, while others are more appropriate for older children or adults. Some of these rides may also be wheelchair accessible in order to help those with disabilities enjoy their time at the park as much as possible.
Take a look at this guide if you’re planning a trip to Disney World in Florida
If you’re planning a trip to Disney World in Florida and you want some European inspiration, check out this guide. Disneyland Paris is one of the most popular theme parks in Europe. The park has over 20 rides, shows, and attractions that are sure to keep your family entertained for hours on end.
Disneyland Paris is also great for couples who want to enjoy some quality time together away from the hustle and bustle of London or Paris. There’s so much to do here that everyone will have fun no matter what age they are because there’s always something new around every corner.
The next time you want to go on a trip, make sure you check out Disneyland Paris. It’s a great way to experience the magic of Disney World without having to travel all the way across America.